Saturday, March 26, 2011

Coming up: A to Z April Challenge

First the Rules:
The premise of the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge is to post something on your blog every day in April except for Sundays. In doing this you will have 26 blog posts--one for each letter of the alphabet. Each day you will theme your post according to a letter of the alphabet.

You can post about whatever the eff tickles your fancy, so long as it corresponds with the letter of the alphabet of the day. Make sense? Everyone who blogs can post from A to Z.


Me:
I have decided that I am going to try to write one long/continuous story for this blog challenge. Thus, the first day of the story will fit with the A theme, the second the B theme, etc. I don't know if it will work the whole time, or if it will turn out uber-crappy, but then again, that's what rough drafts are for! As with my NaNoWriMo stories, by the time I'm done, I should be able to find the usable story within the story! Or, heck, maybe the whole thing will be incredibly awesome!

The first post will be on Friday. Stay tuned! (In the meantime, I hope to find other chess web site story entries as well as older stories that are somewhere in this apartment!)

4 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog through the A-Z Challenge links and I'm glad I did. Your idea sounds really interesting, and I'm anxious to read your story! Going to catch up on your blog now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I already have A-D done and scheduled. It's turning out to be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just discovered you through the most recent post at Arlee's blog. i'm a writer in AZ too, in the Phoenix area.

    beautiful chaos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked at yours, and had to recheck your name because you are experiencing so many of the same things as a sort-of cousin of mine! She can't wait to leave, though, if I remember correctly! Not me. I left Tucson from 1994-2007, and couldn't wait to get back! :-) I subscribed to your blogs as well. I'm looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete