Monday, March 28, 2011

Currently Reading Jennifer Hudock's The Goblin Market

I am only approximately 21% through The Goblin Market, but I definitely love this book so far. I was told by someone else that once she started reading it, she couldn't put it down, and I can see why. The story moves right along from intensity to intensity; there's no sitting around discussing scenery for pages and pages in this tale! The descriptions are great; I could feel the chill in the bedroom and the accompanying fear and visualize the curtains blowing.

My current favorite character is Sir Gwydion.

2 comments:

  1. Smart move going from wordpress to blogger! I find the blogspot blogs more social and interactive myself. I will never change without use of force! Looking forward to your posts in April!

    KarenG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, at wordpress I was talking to myself! My "life" blog is there: http://pawnhandler.wordpress.com/ But I love that blogspot is interactive, and I was jealous of the other writers' blogs! :-)

    ReplyDelete