Saturday, June 11, 2011

Wednesday Blog Visit: J.C. Martin

Good morning, friends! Our Wednesday Blog Visit for June 1 is J.C. Martin, Fighter Writer. I have been following her for a while, and her blog entries are delivered straight to my email.

J.C. lists herself as a Fighter Writer, but she is so much more than that. The best example I can give of why I like her is her Stories for Sendai project. This anthology of donated stories is both a way to uplift the spirits of those impacted by Japan's March 11 earthquake and a way to assist relief efforts because the proceeds of the anthology's sale will be donated to GlobalGiving.

This blog also hosts author blog tours, writer interviews, posts on writing, and Six Sentence Sunday. She also participates in various writing challenges.

J.C. Martin's blog is vibrant and alive, and I really think you'll agree! Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I must take your advice and pop over to her blog.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely feature! I've just trawled through your older Wednesday Blog Visits and found new blogs to follow! Thank you for featuring my blog--it really made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete