Saturday, June 4, 2011

What am I doing? What are you doing?

What am I doing?

Well, I'm revising Basic Training, the next book in the Knigi series. I sort of hit a teeny tiny glitch -- the part that might be the climax turns out to have been a narrative of what might go in that spot. Seriously? And I thought I was doing so nicely! (That's what I get for forgetting that the first draft was done during NaNoWriMo!) So I'm trying to fix that!

What are you doing?

Well, if you've read Rolled-Up Streets and found it even remotely tolerable, PLEASE write a review and post it on Smashwords or Goodreads or your blog or all of those! I can't donate a copy to my public library without so many reviews, even though I'm a local author. They won't even consider it. Even if you hand them the book personally -- they'll put it in their annual Friends of the Library book sale unless you have what they want. So please review!

Are you willing to review it in e-format? I can give you the free book code in exchange for a review!

No comments:

Post a Comment