Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Round of Words in 80 Days: Goals

For this challenge, the following are my goals, to be accomplished by the end of the 80 days:

1. Finish the A to Z challenge from April. I have A to T completed, but I need to finish through Z, whether or not that finishes the story itself.

2. Finish revising/editing Basic Training. I want it to be ready to upload to Smashwords by the end of the 80 days. Actually, I would really like it uploaded by then, not just ready.

3. Write four short stories. These may be flash fiction, stories for challenges, etc. But four stories in 80 days really means writing a short story within 20-day time spans. I can do this.

4. Create a written plan for my blogs (Pawny's Pen, the Desert Duck, and Snarkyville News).

5. Create a written author plan.

6. Other mini-goals as they may arise from these goals.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to completing your goals. The list is good. I keep meaning to make a goals list like this. I'll have to put making the list on my list of things to do.


    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Written plan for Snarkyville News is done! Almost just abandoned it instead, but I like what I've come up with.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete