Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tuesday Poetry: Welcome to My World of Poetry

I have not done Tuesday Poetry in a while, for a number of reasons. I must say that I love poetry, and there is a wide variety of it out there. I would love to share all of my favorites with you, which is how this feature began. But there are a number of people out there, a number of blogs I follow, that are about or include poetry. I am thinking that, in keeping with my re-evaluation of my site, I should feature those poets instead on Tuesdays. I already have at least three poetry blogs in mind to feature!

This week, for our first Tuesday poetry blog visit, I'd like to take you to Welcome To My World Of Poetry, a blog by Yvonne Lewis. I "met" Yvonne and her blog through the A to Z Challenge. Every day or nearly every day, her blog has a new original poem. She also has photographs that go along with the poems, and matching music as well. Yvonne has a lovely, multisensory web site.

Check out her poem in memory of Peter Falk.

Until next Tuesday, may all your poems rhyme or not rhyme, and may all your pentameters be iambic (or not). :-)

4 comments:

  1. Many thanks for the write, I deleted the first as when I typed in the address I couldn't get a blog , but having had problems with blogger I wasn't surprised.It came up as spam.

    However I much appreciate the write and was very surprised to find you had written it,

    Have a good day,
    Yvonne,

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) I hope people will stop by and visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't find Yvonne's blog. Any idea what happened to it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just clicked on the link in the story and it led me right to her blog.

      Delete